If you are an entrepreneur and doesn't have a website, I will save your time and will tell you why you need one? A good one. A professionally designed, lead-catching, sales-increasing, brand-differentiating website.
Consumer behaviour has been changing from time to time. As now we live in a modern digital era, consumer behaviour has changed to adapt to the digital age. Living in this digital world, a website is inevitable for any business. If you have a business and don’t have a website, you are probably losing out on opportunities for your business. A website can be used to accomplish many different marketing strategies to help your business grow. The web has a far more extensive reach than any other form of advertising. Your business website states your company's online presence. You can advertise your business using Google ads and can use SEO techniques to drive more potential customers online to your business.
Having a website and online presence strategy allows you to market your business online. A website is also important because it helps to establish credibility as a business. Websites usually provide a map and directions to the company’s shops or offices for visitors to find their location easily. Another important thing is that you have the scope to represent your customers, why they should trust you and the testimonials and facts to back up those opportunities by building a website. Nowadays, people are busy and also smart. They have no time to visit the shop. They search the internet to know about the product or service before purchasing. They can know about the brand, features, price, size, colour through your website.
1. Establishes credibility for your business/brand. On the internet, your business will be projected as more trustworthy. Customers can find it more reliable and can bring in more customers.
2. It can put you on map and helps customers to find you and contact you. Several marketing strategies can also be made to attract more potential customers to your business through online
3. 24/7 Sales & Marketing and being more competitive. Your customers can know about your services and products whenever they want to. Good online website marketing can also help to shape buying behaviour of potential customers.
4. To showcase/sell your products and services. As more and more people/customers are turning to google search to buy/ collect information about products and services, a business website is a perfect opportunity to showcase your services/products online.
5. To collect feedback and data. Getting customer data such as email addresses for lead generation or collecting feedback for improvement can be quite difficult in an offline scenario.