Job type : Full time
Salary : 15k+
Full stack Web Developer
UX UI Designer will be responsible for the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design of the platform. You will ensure that all elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design. The successful candidate will evidence a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to UI/UX design problems by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology.
We are looking to hire an experienced (min 2+ yrs) angularJS developer to join our dynamic team. As a lead developer, you will be responsible for creating a top-level coding-base using Angular best practices. Your role will require you to implement an exciting and streamlined user experience in the form of a Java-based desktop and mobile web-app.
- Designing and developing user interfaces using angularJS best practices.
- Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
- Developing product analysis tasks.
- Making complex technical and design decisions for AngularJS projects.
- Developing application codes and unit tests in AngularJS, Java Technologies, and Rest Web Services.
- Conducting performance tests.
- Consulting with the design team.
- Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support.
Requirements and skills
- Previous work experience as an angularJS developer.
- Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Working with Python and Rest API's.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Critical thinker and good problem-solver.
A Project Coordinator is a professional who is often involved in the day-to-day operations of their assigned projects. They organize and communicate details related to a specific assignment or task while serving as an interface between team members and managers.
Must have manageable knowledge in Jira/ Git Hub and other services
Exp: 1+ yrs
A Digital Marketing Specialist, or Digital Marketer, is responsible for helping maintain a brand by working on marketing campaigns. Their duties include performing market research, strategizing with other marketing professionals and creating content to aid in the success of marketing campaigns.
Exp: 2+ years
Exp: 0-1 years
*Preferred candidates from IT Industry/Similar Industry
Mainly involves trouble shooting and implementation of Network Security Solutions at customer environments.
A restaurant manager essentially overlooks the preparation of food and beverage services and delegates the important tasks to the supervisory staff. They are responsible for ensuring that the customers are satisfied with the dining experience and that the restaurant is enjoying high profitability.
Full stack Web Developer